Did you miss it? On March 28th, many people shut off the lights for an hour. If you forgot, not to worry! We don’t always need electricity and some of the best moments can be created without it. Alison Ferguson and Meaghan Relkie from Every Little Bit have some great ideas on how to spend some non-electricity time with your kids..
So…what can you do in the dark for an hour?
- Hide all the stuffed animals around the house & have a scavenger hunt in the dark
- Play the Game of Life to candles (Thanks to Port Coquitlam Mayor Greg Moore)
- Tell ghost stories while creating scary faces with your flashlights.
- Create an under-the-covers reading club
- Put small objects in a bag & have people guess what they are (nothing sharp please)
- Dance in the dark
Visit their store at www.everylittlebitgreen.com